The Golf Club d'Hossegor in Hossegor
Located in a gorgeous setting amidst the pine forest, the site was choosen by Arnaud Massy, a French Pro, in 1927, and was constructed by the English Architect Jim MORISSON. The site was inaugurated on the 5th of June, 1930.
333, avenue du Golf
Tel : 05 58 43 56 99
Fax : 05 58 43 98 52
Web : www.golfhossegor.com