- Les Halles (downtown) : Every morning from Monday to
Friday from 7am to 1.30pm, Saturday from 6am to 1.30pm and Sunday from 8am to
- Place de la République (St Esprit area) : Every Friday from 7am to 1pm.
- Rue Ste catherine : Every Sunday from 8am to 12.
- Place du Marquisat, bd Jean d'Amou : Every Friday from 8am to 1pm
- Place des Gascons (Hauts de Sainte Croix area) : Every Wednesday and Saturday 7am to 1pm.
- Polo Beyris : Every Friday from 7am to 1pm.
- Flea market Carreau des Halles : Friday 7am to 1pm.
Bayonne is a commercial town with a great variety of shops, an ideal stroll through the narrow streets of the picturesque historic town centre.
Discover the culinary treasures, ham, chocolate, and also Basque linen, Makila ...
You could park your car in one of several parkings and enjoy the free shuttles !
They operate daily from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. except Sundays and holidays.
Each stop (one every 200 meters) is serviced every six minutes.