Place Victor Gentille
Tel: 05 58 43 31 26
Fax: 05 58 43 15 76email
About our holiday rentals !
Please read this page. This applies to all the holiday rentals in our catalogue.
Because every property shares certain basic comforts, we have not included certain details on every page.
- Every rental apartment or villa has hot and cold water, in the kitchen and the bathroom, unless there is a special mention "cold water" (eau froide).
- Every kitchen is equipped with the following : sink, fridge, stove with oven, or gas or electric cooking surface with a separate oven. The term "modern kitchen" (cuisine moderne) indicates a fitted kitchen.
- Wash room : basin, shower and sometimes a bidet.
- Bathroom : basin, bath and sometimes a bidet.
- Bedroom : unless otherwise mentioned in the description, a double bed is 140 wide and a single bed 0,90 m. Bunk beds are 0,80 m wide and pull-out sofa beds 1,30 m.
- Each rental apartment or villa is decorated to the owner's taste, with suitable furniture in good order.
- All apartments and villas with a terrace have garden furniture.
- Rental prices are generally established by the week, except for a few villas, that are only available for fortnightly or monthly rentals. Prices vary to take
into account the quality of the rental property, the situation and the environment. Charges for gas, water and electricity are included in rental prices during
July and August. Please note that there is a reservation dossier fee of 19 Euros and a local tourist tax to be paid on top of the rental fees, between 0.44 and 0.90
€ per day per person over 13 years old.
||Taxe de séjour